Friday 13 January 2012

Out to Lunch

I don't often take a lunch break. Occasionally I walk into Glasgow City centre but usually I just wallow at my desk, eating my fruit and yoghurt & look at the internet (usually other people's blogs !) for all of 10 mins.

New Year's resolution 1: Take a meaningful break & do something with it from time to time.

My intension is to go up to Hogganfield every Friday. Goodness knows how long it will last, but today I actually did go.

A nice crisp day, I was away from my desk for a good hour and a quarter & I felt better for it and had quite a productive afternoon.

Away from the throng around the car park, Hogganfield was quiet with only 6 Pochard of note. Closer to the car park, I counted 59 Grey Lag Geese, 20 Whooper Swans and 2 Goosander.

Hogganfield is the best place bar none in Glasgow to see these wild Swans

No comments:

Post a Comment